I got sucked in. I signed up for twitter last week.
Goodbye life. Goodbye productivity. Which let's face it I didn't have prior to the sign up to begin with so now we are seriously in trouble.
Truthfully thus far it seems to me to be a huge black hole vortex of super charged over stimulated random, for the most part un-useful information most of us simply do not need...
i mean how much more do we need to share or update people who 1. don't know us 2. I don't actually know and 3. who really gives a big damn anyway!????
So my twitter takeaways from last week are as follows:
1. Ashton and Demi watch a lot of movies, they twitter while in the same room to each other and tweet with friends like chris mcmillan, guy oseary, john mayer and i forget who else. They also workout to the PX90 which I don't really know what it is still but, since they both have ridiculously hot bodies me and bff will have a bake sale to raise money to maybe buy that program online and get bodies like them.
2. people are signing up to follow me and i can't decide if this is good or if i should call the cops
3. anderson cooper keeps me updated on breaking news, I like that
4. maria shriver is following me and i am following her, i wonder if we will ever lay out by the pool at the ritz or go surfing.
5. twitter is dangerous for people who need a lot of attention--they actually get some form of it, what kind exactly? jury still out.
6. john mayer is a douchebag even in print
6. i want to understand the positive business parts of twitter
7. i still don't get it.
until next time...