Some Things I Know For Sure
In a time where I feel so much is unknown .....and the tide of things are curving every which way but the way I WANT them to go, or THINK they should go. I am forced to sit and think about what I know for sure. To keep me still . focused. and just a reminder to be gentle with me for today.
1. There are defining moments in life, and some I have no control over.
2. When I let go, I let what is meant to happen, happen.
3. If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
4. I have to color outside the lines to be authentic to who I am most of the time.
5. I still don't know what I want to do , but I know what kind of woman I want to become.
6. Love confuses me and inspires me all in one breath.
7. If we can think of what we would all do for free, everyday , that's what we should be doing for our professions, that's called passion and I need that.
8. Sometimes my plan is not as big and wide and the plan God has for me , so when I actually get out of my own way , the gifts happen.
9. When in doubt, don't.
10. You can't be in love with someone's "potential" you have to love who they are right now, today.
11. You are a reflection of who you surround yourself with/by.
12.I am a survivor.
13. I need to go away , have alone time , replenish and just be in that way that I do, and often
so that I can come back and be present and available to those I love and want to spend time with.
14. I like kissing someone who is a great kisser.
15. When I sit quietly , it comes to me eventually.
16. I need to learn to let go.
17. Be careful what you ask for , it eventually shows up.
18. Ideas are miracles when executed.
19. Indecision is decision.
20 . This too shall pass.
The question continues...
Post a Comment